Freelance photographers are trusted service providers expected by their clients to have 100% perfection. But what if your clients don’t find your service acceptable?
Here’s top 5 reasons why Photographers need Professional Liability Insurance:
1. Boudoir photos of your clients site get hacked and disseminated across the web so then you can get sued
2. Litigious clients who are never happy with your photos sue you for negligence
3. Angry clients who may sue for damage done by your equipment on their home or boat
4. Missed appointments – if for some reason your client sues you because you missed your appointment and they claim they lost earnings due to your schedule conflict
5. Slander/Libel suit from your client for anything you may have said on social media or in the community